LMT, CES / Aka Wrecka / Licensed Massage Therapist / Corrective Exercise Specialist
We are so excited to have Erika come on board to help our members stay safe and moving optimally.
Erika has been a Licensed Massage Therapist for 10 years, and is a Corrective Exercise Specialist as well as a Kettlebell Instructor. Erika’s clientele are primarily Crossfit athletes which means she is acutely aware of the movements and workouts we put in.
Erika also provides us with our weekly activation series to help us perform at our best while maintaining proper posture and alignment.
Additionally, Erika will be implementing and leading our new Restorative Strength Class coming in 2019.
Certification and Education
- University of Albany Graduate 2004
- Strength Matters Kettlebell Instructor
- RockTape Certified / Functional Movement Taping
- Union College Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach
- Favorite Movie: Spaceballs